What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can send me one too win I whoop you this week in FF. :p

Ya only cause you fooooooking cheated
You unfair playing mother fooooker :-D. How about I see what Monday brings and I just send you one and not because I like you either ;-)

NIZZLE said:
Ya only cause you fooooooking cheated
You unfair playing mother fooooker :-D. How about I see what Monday brings and I just send you one and not because I like you either ;-)

Alright now, don't throw yourself in with all those whiny beetches that are just mad because they didn't think about submitting an offer to a low ranking team. Cheated my anus! ;)
I have a feeling you'll beat me anyways.

image-2409246863.jpg

#2 from the gift pack

Well im getting ready to leave work and head home...just got word that the SWMBO got me a bottle of Lagunitas....not sure what beer but she has it in the fridge for me. I believe its the lucky 13 but ill have to verify when I get home...

Coconut rum and cranberry. I'm still standing!!!!!!!!!!

First sour from these guys *fingers cross*

New Republic -astrolabe

Amazing clarity. I kill me.

Any good? Apparently an effed up beer they put in barrels. Never a good sign.

First time trying this. I don't think it deserves all the hype.

How did this go unnoticed by the Michigan Torch & Pitchfork Team?

A different take on pumpkin - and quite good!

View attachment 157588

I like it. A little sour, spicy and nicely balanced.

That's all you have to say about the only good pumpkin beer? :smack:

Alright now, don't throw yourself in with all those whiny beetches that are just mad because they didn't think about submitting an offer to a low ranking team. Cheated my anus! ;)
I have a feeling you'll beat me anyways.

I'm just busting your balls brah!

My Vanilla Cream Ale has hits it's stride. A mega pint while watching Hunt For Red October with my son. Doesn't get much better than this!

image-1177057403.jpg

I'd only had a couple sips ... And I'm tired and don't feel like typing a lot onthe iPad. Nizzle - go back to last night for a more thorough description of this beer. ;)

I don't think I said anything descriptive at all, so you've got me beat. Giving you a hard time since I've seen you get excited about so many other pumpkin beers.;)

Finishing up my blueberry tea and going to bed. 4:30 will get here way too soon and a very full weekend ahead.

I know this is going to sound strange, but I had a New Belgium Accumulation earlier and it was darn good. I was thinking it was Nelson/Galaxy but it's Mosaic/Amarillo. I must have gotten some sub par Amarillo because I haven't like anything I've used it for.

A double shot of Celebration. Picked up a 12 pack of this to keep myself from drinking all the Gandhi-bot. I'm going to pick up some more GB tomorrow, but in the worst case scenario they're all out by the time I get there tomorrow I need to save some for doing a side by side with my clone and for a couple trades I got lined up.

20131101_223400 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

DisturbdChemist said:
Some orval

Glass wear close enough

Um, we don't accept close enough. Go get yourself an Orval glass before you decide to post again. ;)

My All Fuggled IPA, going on aged for an ipa,but I say a well matured IPA in a good way. Notes of candy,apples,and mint. Think I did like this young; which was more potent and hop complex-not that fuggle is too complex: still matures into a nice beer which makes me think I did something right. Nice,although experimental not my favorate single hop ipa,but still think it turned out to be good for an ipa considering its way better than shipyards Fuggles IPA also. Maybe nothing to brag about considering that beer,possibly. Oh wows,really? Im gonna have another beer I intendend not to? I see how I am!

nukebrewer said:
I love that one, too. Been a hot minute since I've had it, though.

Me too and it's a shame. Maybe I should pick up a four pack when I get a chance.

DisturbdChemist said:
Ill just turn it around. Non of you drunks would think its an orval glass

Well you know I'm obviously not that picky about glassware since all my beer pictures tonight have been with a Sam Adams glass. I only brought the one glass with me this weekend because I'm too paranoid to travel with any of my glasses I care about. I have 3 of these Sam Adams glasses so if something happens to one, I have replacements.

nukebrewer said:
Same here. We have it all the time at my store. No one ever buys it. Literally. Not a single pack has left the shelf since I started a month ago.

What happens with me is I get so caught up sometimes with all the new American craft beer and new/special releases that I don't usually revisit some of my favorites too often.

What happens with me is I get so caught up sometimes with all the new American craft beer and new/special releases that I don't usually revisit some of my favorites too often.

That's what happens with me too. We've had an influx of new beers in the store over the last few weeks so I have been buying those instead of my old favorites.

Back