What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good call gabe. This is amazing

image-1080797618.jpg

Well, this brew day has come to a close.

What was supposed to be a Scottish 60/- became a 80/- due to higher efficiency and boiling off a tad too much.
image-3918281631.jpg

And AHS Sour Ginger Peach Ale. Just letting it cool a bit more before taking a gravity reading.

image-4286986602.jpg

Now I believe I'll have some mixed berry flavored skeeter pee.

image-96412940.jpg

Channel66 said:
+1. Hasn't failed me yet

Me either. I never could understand why my dad wasted his money for so many years on Poulan chainsaws. By the time you replace the piece of junk every time you have to cut something, you haven't saved any money. And you're in the hole after only three or four times.

Still drinking skeeter pee.

Me either. I never could understand why my dad wasted his money for so many years on Poulan chainsaws. By the time you replace the piece of junk every time you have to cut something, you haven't saved any money. And you're in the hole after only three or four times.

Still drinking skeeter pee.

we got some Poulan POS. to me, it's just a fancy paper weight that smells bad & leaks oil.

This fooking project is taking waaay to long. Got all the plumbing g done and got the water turned back on. Still have a few leaks to tend to and the drain plumbing. That's going to have to wait. I got some beer to drank! Starting off with a yuengling while I fire up the grill.

The crown on top Czech Pilsner ..... "it will keep your currency at float" the beer hunter.

image.jpg

Having two of my imperial stouts before I break-in my new saw!

Eh, maybe not. :D
image-3880862515.jpg

Remmy said:
Drinking this:

after just picking up my new saw!!

We had a beautiful 20" stihl on our rig at the firehouse for the last 4 1/2 years. A few months ago the guys show up from the division and replace her with a fookin Echo.. Still pisses me off to this day.

She looks like a beaut. Nice

DisturbdChemist said:
Actually I liked it. So i grabbed a couple. If we have a mini bottle share I might bring it lol

I thought the Viking Metal was pretty delicious. Very unique. Are they distributing it at all? Or is it only at the brewery?

Actually won a pair of the glasses from my milk stout in a homebrew comp. The beer came in my trade from LoloMt7 and is incredible. This trading stuff is crazy addicting with all the good beer out there...

no joke! I picked up some Surly for myself, but I need to pick up more for trades. I need more Resin & 3 Beans! maybe their fancy Tiger stuff. and Heady Topper, I want some. but people: please send your home brew in trades! as much as I like & want to try commercial brews, I want to try your brews as well!

Just got home from a great weekend in Cleveland and I'm having a Diet Coke while hoping some of my beer pick-ups from the weekend chill before I pass out. Then I read this:

http://www.tiredhands.com/2013/09/a-farewell-to-farmhands.html

and my blood starts boiling. So sad that breweries are resorting to tactics like this instead of working together. :mad:

no joke! I picked up some Surly for myself, but I need to pick up more for trades. I need more Resin & 3 Beans! maybe their fancy Tiger stuff. and Heady Topper, I want some. but people: please send your home brew in trades! as much as I like & want to try commercial brews, I want to try your brews as well!

I always send homebrew. And my homebrew is way better than commercial beer :p ask Clint! I don't think remmy has opened his yet.

But you certainly need to try bengali tiger. It's better than resin by a fair margin. But don't believe what I say, I like their Apollo

mcbaumannerb said:
Just got home from a great weekend in Cleveland and I'm having a Diet Coke while hoping some of my beer pick-ups from the weekend chill before I pass out. Then I read this:

and my blood starts boiling. So sad that breweries are resorting to tactics like this instead of working together. :mad:

Yeah that's nonsense. Even more so since they don't even compete in the same area.

Makes me want to crack this open.

image-111414366.jpg

But I won't. Because then I wouldn't have it any more. :D

Drinking my Columbus IIPA

Yeah that's nonsense. Even more so since they don't even compete in the same area.

That's some BS.
a rose by any other name will smell just as sweet. a beer with the same problem will taste just as good. I actually like the way Tired hands is handling it: with grace & dignity, yet sticking it to the other guy with class. I agree they shouldn't even have to worry about this kind of crap, but I applaud Tired Hands on rising above the nonsense.

I thought the Viking Metal was pretty delicious. Very unique. Are they distributing it at all? Or is it only at the brewery?

I dont know if they are or not. They ran out when I was there. I hope they are not going to have their special releases brewery only. Ill stop buying their beers because im not going to austin every time

that pisses me the foook off :mad: always something to sue over in this world i just wish breweries would work together like you said mark. :confused:

Wow what a joke vivant!? I'd like to kick that brewery in the nuts right now.. What next!? ... 647 breweries all suing each other over the name "Centennial IPA"

Back