What a deal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erkwist

Reaction score
Found myself a cheap little mini fridge on craigslist last weekend. It was still in the car when I got to work on Monday at the cabinet shop. The boss traded the full size shop fridge for it after I told him I was going to build a cabinet and move the guts!!! Its still at the shop for now, cleaning and painting in the booth! Hope to have at least one tap on and working with a keg filled from the local brewpub in time for the finals of world cup. Course that all depends on how SWMBO feels about it. :mug:

I've found the easiest way to get permission is to bring it home, set it upand then ask "do you mind if I put this here?". What's she gonna do make you get rid of it? Nah! Act first ask questions later.

Maybe not a typical situation but my last chest freezer I brought home, I just moved stuff around in the garage and set it up and the wife actually looked around and said.. "I thought you bought another freezer."

So maybe look at it from that light. If you can squeeze it in and camouflage it to blend in you might not even have to mention it.

She's ok'd the fridge, even knows where I'm going to put it. Its having it working and something in it before the first round is over that might be the catch. I'm pretty sure she wasn't expecting me to be pourin' so soon. ;)

Back