Well...not only breweries, but now chefs too...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mods, once again something I thought was just a grumble has ended up pissing people off. Some of the replies are getting kind of heated, as if something was done personally, and that was never my intent.

If you want, you can delete this thread. Or leave it. Whatever. Just seems to be making people upset and that was never the goal.

I think I now know what the problem is.

You're a drama queen.

It's pretty ridiculous how you start off complaining about a bad reaction to a review (and not the first time), then you get butthurt about other's reactions to your post, then beg moderators to delete the entire thread. The whole thing is utter nonsense.

It sounds like you're very emotionally labile (i.e. A drama queen), and can't take criticism well. My guess is this kind of thing happens to you quite often.

I think I now know what the problem is.

You're a drama queen.

It's pretty ridiculous how you start off complaining about a bad reaction to a review (and not the first time), then you get butthurt about other's reactions to your post, then beg moderators to delete the entire thread. The whole thing is utter nonsense.

It sounds like you're very emotionally labile (i.e. A drama queen), and can't take criticism well. My guess is this kind of thing happens to you quite often.

HAHAHA. You got this trolling thing down pat don't you? I said what I said, I stick by it. If you wanna be the internetz great psychologist and call people names then go for it. But you are reading a WHOLE lot into just a few words, and completely ignoring what I say...very trollish.

HAHAHA. You got this trolling thing down pat don't you? I said what I said, I stick by it. If you wanna be the internetz great psychologist and call people names then go for it. But you are reading a WHOLE lot into just a few words, and completely ignoring what I say...very trollish.

I just call it as I see it.

Every time I've had Mexican touted as "authentic" in terms of being some hole in the wall, I've hated it. Everything slathered in lard-soaked refried beans and bland white cheese, with nothing green/healthy or well-seasoned in sight. I've concluded that northern Mexican cuisine (which is typically what you're getting) is just kind of gross. I'll take the gringo version any day of the week. Southern Mexican, from what I can tell, is a whole different bag. Places that specialize in good mole sauce are especially good.

Like the Red Iguana in SLC?

giphy.gif

Op complains that restaurant cant take a bad review because they are coming after him and friends, now complains because he cant take a bad review of his whiney drama attention seeking post. Sounds about right

Some folks seem to enjoy having a bad time at a restaurant more than they enjoy having a good time. They prefer drama and feigned indignation over actually having a good experience.

I call dibs on a reality show on E! or Bravo where they reenact peoples narrated bad experiences at restuarants

Wow! What an incredibly self-centred, insensitive, narcissistic c-word! I loved the manager's response post though.

She's why Millennials are getting a bad rap.

This was the OP that wrote that? SAblesurfer wrote that?

Good lord, are you still posting? Pro tip: Once you delete your own original post, it's probably best to just walk away and let the thread die. Or do you have an end game that you posted and then deleted?

Pretty much all of my friends are foodies and home cooks. About half are also brewers or beer nerds. So, we all like to know stuff when someone finds a good restaurant, beer, or recipe.

It's kinda the whole point of friendship. Why wouldn't you tell your friends if a place was totally crappy?

of course I'd tell em if it was something truly bad , but we certainly wouldn't do it on Faceb00k or Yelp

Back