Well certainly looks like ill have plenty of time to homebrew!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brodeurman69

Reaction score
Just wanted to share some pictures of the aftermath from this damn storm
IMAG0014.jpg

this is the foyer of my apartment building somehow the wind opened the door letting plenty of snow in lol

IMAG0012.jpg

this is the door to my building

and now some pictures of my street
IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

those branches you see aren't from fallen limbs... Thats the TREE! I'm standing on a snow mound

Goddamn! We've been getting slammed out here in the East, too. I feel your pain, man.

When I read your headline, I thought you were gonna say you lost your job. Glad you didn't.

I'm about an hour northwest of Chicago, and we got over 20 inches in many locations. The authorities are STILL telling people to stay home. Apparently the country roads are still not in decent shape. I have to go out and clear snow from around the fire hydrant in front of my house. I'm waiting for the temp to climb ABOVE zero before I do that!

glenn514:mug:

I can't fathom dealing with snow like that. Like I said in another post, I'm mad because it like 20F here. Yukk

We got 18" in early December on a Saturday and I was going to brew that day, but hadn't picked up ingredients yet.

Crazy. My mom has pictures of the "storm of the century" from the 70'S where they got something crazy like 3 feet. They don't look THAT bad.

Back