Welcome New Brewers! How to Search HomeBrewTalk using Google

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tin4

Reaction score
First, if you're a new brewer, welcome to brewing! We all have to start somewhere and HomeBrewTalk is about supporting you and providing you with direction till you can do the same for the new folks in years to come.

HomeBrewTalk (HBT) is huge. As of this writing there are more than 6 million posts, meaning that there's a good chance the question you came to ask has already been worked out by another brewer in another thread.

Lucky for all of us Brett Shegogue of Shegogue Brew, has put together a tutorial so you can get the most of out of HBT using Google to search for your issues, ideas, and plans.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/navigating-hbt.html

Of course if you don't see your question in the search, please post it to the community and we would be happy to help.

I again want to extend a welcome to all new brewers, and old brewers getting back into the obsession.

If you ever have any questions on using the software found here on HBT please send me a private message and I will get it answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back