Wedding faucet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StumpysBrew

Reaction score
Hey guys I just wanted to show off the beer dispenser faucet that I made for my wedding last week. I made it out of black walnut and made the handles from the wood that I took from the center. I used 3/8-16 concrete anchors in the end of the handles and got the perlick faucets of ebay for dirt cheap.

Sorry for the cell phone pics and sorry for the broken links. Lets try this again...

IMG-20111007-00072-1.jpg

IMG-20111007-00071-2.jpg

IMG-20111004-00049-1.jpg

IMG-20110813-00028-2.jpg

We had a Honey Oat pale ale, a Pumkin Spiced Porter, Midwest's Autumn Amber Ale, and a Maple Weizenbock. Plus 110 bottles of Oktoberfest. Turned out great.

That looks really cool. If you don't mind me asking, how cheap is dirt cheap for Perlicks? I am starting to price for my keezer.

Congratulations on the wedding and great idea for a simple faucet tower.

Thanks for the congrats guys

Very cool. Even cooler is your intended is cool with it ;)
But how the heck did you cut the guts out of that log?

Cheers!

I used a chainsaw and plunge cut everything. A new blade and spinning a high rpm on my father's husky was key. I actually came up with this idea for the card box and carved our initials in that. I needed a cool way to showcase the beer so I made the faucet to match the card box.

The slot you see on the front of the card box is in the back of the beer tower and was necessary to get the hunk of wood out.

IMG-20110930-00044.jpg

Back