Website for Cornies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insco2

Reaction score
Title says it all. Need a website with "add to cart" and "pay now" buttons.
what would this be worth in the amount of cornies? I can pay cash if nessecary.
Jason

Basic is all I need I would like some pictures threaded in.
I would like to do a page on the rebuild and maintance of cornies w/ pics
and I would like to have a page with The sales and shipping on it.

I have done a couple sites before. I am far from being a professional but I would always be willing to give it a shot. If someone with more experience offers you would probably be better off with that.

would you be interested in some cornies for the trade?

I want to buy some kegs? pm me :)
good luck with the website , good idea.

Okay i never would have expected this kind of support on this idea!!
So I am going to put some items on the table.
For the service of building a entry level website I will offer
8 Cornie kegs shipped free. Value of 140$ alone in kegs.
I can Save you from 45$ to 80$ in shipping, depending on where you are located, bringing the total offered to:
185$-220$

This can be an entry level site I would like a couple of pages to disscus the installation of o-ring kits, and the cleaning and maintainence of cornies
I would need to be able to have an "add to cart" feature and a "pay now" button useing paypal from the site. Also Allow the user to figure his shipping fee and add the total for a paypal type payment.
If I could have a talk with the lucky someone to discuss my upkeep of the site this should free them from the deal.
If I could I would like to see some Of the site you guys have created and similar to what I would get. I guess I will choose on Friday at 5:00pm. The lucky winner will be notified by pm.
I think this covers it.
Thanks again for the interest guys and gals.
Jason

Just curious if you found yourself a webmaster. If not my services are still currently available. :D

Back