Water Minerals test Kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R.G.

Reaction score
Hi All
I want to know the parameters of my water if I need to compensate for something.
is there any recommended home kits for this?
Thanks

The gold standard for this is the W-501 brewer's test from Ward Labs in Nebraska, USA.

Water Analysis - Ward Laboratories Inc.

I'm not aware of any home test able to provide the specificity of this one. They send you a small box with a plastic bottle and a pre-paid return label. You fill the bottle, pack the box back up, put the label on it, and a few days later you'll get a PDF file emailed to you with the detailed results.

The gold standard for this is the W-501 brewer's test from Ward Labs in Nebraska, USA.

Water Analysis - Ward Laboratories Inc.

I'm not aware of any home test able to provide the specificity of this one. They send you a small box with a plastic bottle and a pre-paid return label. You fill the bottle, pack the box back up, put the label on it, and a few days later you'll get a PDF file emailed to you with the detailed results.
Thanks yes I'm familiar with this service the problem I live outside the US

Back