Was forced to buy beer today...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmh286

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So I had family visiting at the beginning of the month, followed by Thanksgiving a week later....which severely depleted me of home brew. I brewed some Winter Ale on Thanksgiving (Thanks to a very supportive SWMBO), but that wont be ready for at least a few weeks. Anyway, I finally broke down and bought some beer tonight after being out of home brew for the past week. It isn't a complete loss though because it was Sam Adams Winter Lager, which I rather like. On top of that...I have flat out been told by SWMBO that I am not allowed to look at HB stuff until after Christmas...which makes me suspicious...and excited at the same time. Oh well :mug:

Oh snap... Santa has some goodies for you.
The Sam Adams Winter Lager isn't too bad. Picked up a 6 last week, and enjoyed it with a couple shots of Rumple on the side.
I bought a 6 of Red Hook ESB tonight to compare to my clone... pretty damn close. The original is slightly more hoppy.
That's the most beer I've had to buy in a long while.

Back