Wanting to leave Verizon cell service

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m_c_zero

Reaction score
So I've had Verizon for probably about 6 years now and my contract is ending in February and I'm sick of paying almost $100 a month for data/text/voice. I know Verizon has great coverage, but it's just too damn much money for the amount of use I get out of my phone. I'm thinking of going with Virgin mobile, but don't know much about them other than I hear that their customer support is terrible. I also know they use Sprint towers, so the service can't be that bad. I text a lot, don't use many minutes and hardly use any data. Anyone else in the same boat or have Virgin?

highly recommend page plus wireless. It uses the verizon network, so you can keep your verizon phone, and save money that way too. My wife and I's cell phone bill combined is 42 bucks, with taxes.

pagepluscellular.com

My wife and I use straight talk with verizon phones and verizon towers. My unlimited plan is $45 a month with no contract. My wifes is $30 or $35. The only bad part is the best "smart phone" on the verizon network is a 3g samsung galaxy. I like the phone but it isn't quite as nice as my old 4g droid. I am told that you can buy something (a card?) from straight talk and plug it into your iphone or droid and make that work. It's on their website.

Latest posts

Back