• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Rhizomes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Halifax, received good looking rhizomes today. Planted and hoping they'll do well in Texas. Great transaction.

I also got mine today, thanks Halifax, is it safe to keep the in the fridge till weekend?

Thanks to both homebeerbrewer and HalifaxHops for the excellent hops. Two are in the ground and the other two are about to be planted! Thanks again!

Magnums are the only ones that are taking off so far the Willamette and Nugget must still be .hibernating

PM me Plenty left. I was thrown under the bus once so I will not ship to OR, Wa, Or Canada. Look at the thread. Ca is fine.

I'd love a couple magnum's and cascades..I've still got some space on my trellis...how much are you asking? Zip code 46321 for shipping

Thanks for my rhizomes. got here saturday. can we get a list of all the hops you have available?, i just mayget more

I type wit twofingers but here we go
cascade
columbus
nugget
out of magnum
hallertau
tetnang
centinal
these are where i am in the feild right now.
Prob easier to send a wish list.
Ray

Mannn,, wish i had asked for centennial. Now i think ill have to place another order. Sorry Ray. they got here fine. For some reason the chinook looked a little drier than the others but the cascade had shoot popping out of everywhere. Thanks again. I will be ordering some of the centennial in the next couple days.

SEND ME A WISH LIST FIRST. I HAVE SOME NEW ONES AND ARE RUNNING OUT OF OTHERS. i AM ONLY HALFWAY THOUGH THE FEILD, BUT FOUND SOME HELP.

Ray,
Got the rhizomes this afternoon, they look great I am going to get them in ground tomorrow morning.

Thanks much for the prompt shipping and they look nice and healthy.

Dave

Thanks halifaxhops! Received my rhizomes and they look GREAT!!!, all are nice and big. Shipped very quickly and packed well. Great communication also , thanks again halifaxhops.

My birthday is Tuesday and want some hops. Willing to pay shipping but I'm in Oregon. I have cascades already so would like another variety. Not picky as I am a new brewer. Pm me. Thanks.

I planted 1 magnum and 2 cascade less than 2 weeks ago, today first bud from magnum showed up above the ground, i hope we wont get too much frost in April
Thanks Halifaxhops

Back