• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: carboys and bottles (Boston area)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeekage

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a plastic bucket as my primary fermentor. I'm looking to get a couple carboys so I can have more than one brew going at the same time without wanting to rush them out of primary.

So I'm looking to pick up either glass or plastic carboys. I'd prefer 6+ gallon ones, but I'll take 5 gal ones if the price is right. I'm sure i can find a use for them. I wouldn't mind a couple smaller ones (3 gal) either since I think it would be cool to do some small batches too.

Let me know if you have any and would let them go for cheaper than I can get them at LHBS.

I'm also looking to increase my bottle collection so if you have any of those that you want to get rid of let me know too.

Thanks!

Back