• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Alabama Want to swap a 10" or 12" false bottom for a 9"?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonyOb

Reaction score
I have a brand new, still in the package BSG 9" false bottom that I'd like to swap for a 12", if anyone is interested. It will be new until Sunday, when I may have to use it. If I get any takers, I'll use a bazooka screen instead of the false bottom so that you will still get a new, in the package false bottom. Thanks.

I have a brand new, still in the package BSG 9" false bottom that I'd like to swap for a 12", if anyone is interested. It will be new until Sunday, when I may have to use it. If I get any takers, I'll use a bazooka screen instead of the false bottom so that you will still get a new, in the package false bottom. Thanks.

Where on Big Creek Lake are you located?

I'm not on the lake, I'm near the intersection of Howells Ferry and Snow road.

Back