want to start keggin my beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soda keg(s), CO2 bottles, tap(s). Insert your setup in a converted fridge or freezer. Lots of information available in the sticky threads to help guide you in which setup would serve you best.

I got started with a kit off ebay, 2 kegs, tap and all the stuff you need short of CO2.

This is the Kit I got but they are in Australia I imagine you can get something similar.

Midwest, Northern Brewer, KegConnection, and many others have pre-packaged kits that are sure to fit your needs. I was able to pick one up through Craigslist, which saved me a ton of money on shipping.

OP - I just bought a kit online at adventures in home brewing. Otherwise I would have bought a kit on Craigslist. There's one in the Charleston area for $150 that I would have gotten if I hadn't already ordered mine. Not sure how close you are to charleston.

Online kit cane with one ball lock keg, one regulator, 10# co2 tank, tubing and a picnic tap. $170+shipping.

Craigslist kit came with one keg, one regulator, two co2 tanks, a big rolling cooler thing with a tap, I'm not sure on sizes or anything, but at $150 asking price doesn't hurt to call. Also, he's been reporting it every couple of days for over a week, so I'd shoot him a lower offer. Just search for kegs in the charleston area.

i live in rock hill sc that is a long drive. might just pick one at the local homebrew store can pick one up for around 150

Latest posts

Back