want to make something with blackberries

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spiffywiffy

Reaction score
hello everyone!! this is the batch of beer that has to make my wife happy.. i usually make stout and she hates dark beer.. :(
i know im gonna use the cider extract and flavoring used to make something like hard lemonade.. but i wanna step it up and infuse some blackberries in it.. possible steeping maybe???:rockin:
anybody wanna lend me hand?? i know the basics of brewing.. ive brewed 3 batches so far.. just needing a little wise and friendly advice to challenge myself..

We just finished up brewing a blackberry, and even though it's not a hard lemonade/cider like your looking for, the one thing I can say is if you use fresh, they make an almighty mess! Dang tasty though

We just finished up brewing a blackberry, and even though it's not a hard lemonade/cider like your looking for, the one thing I can say is if you use fresh, they make an almighty mess! Dang tasty though

Did you just throw them in the secondary or what?? how'd ya do it??

Latest posts

Back