Walker you named my cider!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

God Emporer BillyBrew

Reaction score
Thanks. I couldn't think of a name, but I got to thinking about how you had said that with all the sugar it will hit me like a 14 lb. hammer. Well, you see what I named it on my sig.

I would love to take credit for it, but I think Jack The Knife (resident abstract prose writer) ownes that trademark. If memory serves, he's got a beer recipe called "9 pound hammer" and I'm sure I subconsciously stole the naming style from him when I made that comment.

-walker

Ah so I stole from you, who stole from him. But who did he steal from? ;) Answers just lead to more questions....

You know what they say "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!"

Well, my friend, have you ever had good HOMEBREWED bleach water? Nothing quite like it. :)

-walker

PS: actually, you are the 2nd or 3rd person to make this kind of joke about the use of 'bleach water' in a sig, and I'm thinking about actually naming one of my batches "Bleach Water" now. Maybe a very high ABV, ultra-light colored pale ale... you know.... something you could either drink or clean with.

Hi Billybrew, Is this the cider you made with the champagne yeast in the other thread? How is it going?

Latest posts

Back