• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Walk in Coolers, Beer Service equipment, etc!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshjv

Reaction score
If you don't already know about it, the full contents of the Pontiac Silverdome are currently being auctioned off!
http://rjmauctions.com/online_silverdome/assets.html

Numerous walk in coolers, taps, handles, etc available.. Plus, nacho cheese dispensers, hot dog rollers, and everything else!

They are charging an extra fee to remove the items to the parking lot, since they can't let people in.. for the walk in coolers (8'x8') they will disassemble the panels and bring them to the parking lot for $150. As of now, most of the bids on these are quite low!

If you don't already know about it, the full contents of the Pontiac Silverdome are currently being auctioned off!
http://rjmauctions.com/online_silverdome/assets.html

Numerous walk in coolers, taps, handles, etc available.. Plus, nacho cheese dispensers, hot dog rollers, and everything else!

They are charging an extra fee to remove the items to the parking lot, since they can't let people in.. for the walk in coolers (8'x8') they will disassemble the panels and bring them to the parking lot for $150. As of now, most of the bids on these are quite low!
Very cool, however charging $25 to bring a draft tower to the parking lot is a bit on the ridiculious side.

Yea, that is steep. 150 to disassemble and move a walk in cooler is more reasonable.. Bummer they won't let people in, I wanted to check it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Check out the big sink, that's a ridiculously low bid for a double commercial sink with drying space. Wish this were near Philly.

Sent from my fingers typing on a teeny tiny iphone.

Back