Visiting Frankfort

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claphamsa

Professional Jezter PWNZR
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So, GFs cousin is getting married in Frankfort (SP?) Indiana....Ill stop in Cleveland to see my parents, but we are driving...so I hope to bring back as much beer as possible (Alot)....where in that area should I shop? I don't need exotic Belgians as i can get them here, I want a solid sampling of everything that doesn't make it to the coast.

Three Floyds won't exactly be on your way, but a jaunt up 65 would be worth it.

If Fat Heads from Cleveland isn't distributed by you, that's another one to seek out.

You also might find some Jackie Os on shelves in Ohio.

I'm assuming Founders and Bells make it to you. If not those will be readily available in the area.

Three Floyds won't exactly be on your way, but a jaunt up 65 would be worth it.

If Fat Heads from Cleveland isn't distributed by you, that's another one to seek out.

You also might find some Jackie Os on shelves in Ohio.

I'm assuming Founders and Bells make it to you. If not those will be readily available in the area.

yeah, plan to take my father to Fatheads.

Bells and Founders are well available in the DC area.

does 3 floyds distribute widely? or is it a brewery only purchase

3F distributes at least in IN and Chicagoland. I've started seeing some in WI. Choices are often limited to Pride & Joy (no longer bottled), Gumballhead and Alpha King 6 packs. The pub should be experienced (with a DD of course).

Hoppin' Frog is in Akron near to my hometown, but I've seen them fairly well distributed these days. Their BORIS is a delight.

Back