vinator junk

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butter

Reaction score
Is there a trick to getting this thing to work? The spring is all the way in, but the solution only barely spits into the bottle? Never had this problem before so I need some help or I'm going to blow a gaskets so help me God.

Try adding some more solution. If there is not enough in the reservoir, it doesn't work very well.

I've got it filled up 3/4 full. It's not shooting up thru the hole, its going between the center 'shooter' and the part that screws to the base.

There are two ball bearing valves in that thing - they both have to be present and oriented correctly - one is in the base, and one in the stem. Make sure you didn't lose a ball out of one of them.

The ball bearings are in there too. Screw this I'm going to get another one. Thanx for the help guys!

I broke the first one I had. I think I must have screwed the thing too tight, or it just failed where the threads are for the white part. If yours is cracked it won't shoot either.

do you guys take yours apart after each use? i just got one and it isn't the easiest thing to line the spring up when trying to screw it on.. works great when its put together correctly though!

do you guys take yours apart after each use? i just got one and it isn't the easiest thing to line the spring up when trying to screw it on.. works great when its put together correctly though!

Nope I leave it as is...every now and then I might take it apart to give it a decent cleaning, but not after every use.

After some use the plastic edge on the male nozzle gets worn from moving within the cylinder. Remove the male nozzle and roll it's edge (on the bottom) against a cutting board or something so the edge flares outwards. It will seal better after that and work like a charm. It did for me at least!

Latest posts

Back