Vevor kegerators?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks suspiciously similar to the Kegland series X.
I'm wondering if they're made by the same Chinese manufacturer and re-branded?

Last edited:
Not their kegerator but I believe they source their sales items from a number of “low bid” manufacturers and they are mainly a marketing company. I recently bought a refrigerant reclaim cylinder and when it arrived it had no DOT marking info on the cylinder. So, I couldn’t take used refrigerant to the recycler. So, useless for my purposes. Devil’s own time trying to return it. Numerous conversations with different people on different days, Some (most) obviously not native English speakers. Extensive documentation to no avail. I finally just accepted a partial credit and kept a useless cylinder. All the while muttering “never again“. That’s my biggest problem with being such a cheapskate, it’s SO expensive!

Not saying their kegerator isn’t great and you won’t be happy. Just my experience with the company when things do not go well.

We just bought two Vevor undercounter drawer refrigerators for the brewery, We thought they would be very similar to the HCK fridge we got in our kitchen. We were very wrong.

The quality was significantly worse than the HCK. Everything feels cheaper. No soft-close drawers, bent components, generally feel flimsy. Handles were very difficult to get on. Even worse, the top drawer doesn't even fit a 12oz bottle.

We're giving one to my parents, and donating the other to Habitat for Humanity, and buying two HCK fridges instead. Expensive mistake.

So I don't have experience with their kegerators, but if they are similar I would stay away.

Back