Very hot webcam ladies!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The girls are not bad. But I wanted to ***** slap that sheet wearing freak. I was hoping to see some good strips. Oh well, guess I'll have to wake up the swmbo. I needs a little something now!

homebrewer_99 said:
Man, that was Jesus! And he's going to rat you out to Santa so your on his Naughty List this year...you are so busted!!!

F**k Santa Too! Last time I ever got anything from him was over 30 yrs ago. Even then, the damn thing broke after a day! Cheap toy making fatass bastard!

By the way, that's not Jesus. I've seen him... and he's black! Yeah he's got a fro and say's Mo-fugga alot. :fro: Biaaaaaaatch! :D

the_Roqk said:
F**k Santa Too! Last time I ever got anything from him was over 30 yrs ago. Even then, the damn thing broke after a day! Cheap toy making fatass bastard!

By the way, that's not Jesus. I've seen him... and he's black! Yeah he's got a fro and say's Mo-fugga alot. :fro: Biaaaaaaatch! :D
No, that was C-H-R-I-S Rock, not Christ Rock...;)

Back