Very Fairy Blackberry

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beer-monger

Reaction score
Spent way to long working on this, but it came out nice I think.

1285646000018372500.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Yes, I would comment on the papyrus. :)

Other than a alternate font choice, I would try to vary the bees around the nest. They're a bit too symmetrical. Try creating a trail of bees, creating another visual line contrasting the line of the fairy's body. It could help balance the label.

Whats wrong with Papyrus font? It's one of my favorites.

The Bee Hive was kind of an after thought almost didnt include it, or the symetrical bees for that matter. Not sure I follow you? BargainMug, Where would this proposed line of bees trail off to?

Whats wrong with Papyrus font? It's one of my favorites.

The Bee Hive was kind of an after thought almost didnt include it, or the symetrical bees for that matter. Not sure I follow you? BargainMug, Where would this proposed line of bees trail off to?

Basically a trail of bees from the left side of the label leading to the hive. There might be similar fonts that can be more dynamic and suiting for your label. Check out dafont.com.

Papyrus is one of my favorites too - just seems like people either love it or hate it - and theres much more of the later on these boards...but your label should reflect what you want so I say long live papyrus!

Well, the very fairy blackberry is already on the bottle. Papyrus font, symmetrical non-trailing bees and all. Only 3 bottles of it. printed in 4" x 4" on some sort of moisten the back and stick it label paper that the wife got for me. I had fun with these labels, so I decided to make labels for the original batch as well.

Here's How it came out.. I welcome any and all criticism

Latest posts

Back