Ventmatic taps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sause

Steel Comma Ale & Lagery
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So it seems that we will no longer see Ventmatic forward seal taps but the people at shirron bought the rights to make them and now are avalible at Northernbrewer. Finally!!!:rockin:

Just to clarify, Ventmatic is now in receivership. The company that was originally contracted by Ventmatic to manufacture the faucets is now the company that has the licensing agreement to continue making and selling them. Shirron is the company that is marketing them.

Interestingly, all of the faucets that will be initially available had the laser engraved "Ultra Flow" insignia ground and polished off. Neither the manufacturer or Shirron have the rights to the names Ventmatic or Ultra Flow.

John

Anyone know any other details? Just curious what happened to Brad, the owner. I know he was dealing with cancer last I spoke with him.

Sucks... I was going to pick up four at the old price of $29.95 from him and then he stopped returning calls. The company must've folded shortly thereafter. Northernbrewer has them for $42.65. :(

At least they are still on the market. So far, I've got three beers through one tap, never been cleaned (I know...bad...but this is a test...yea..that's it, a test!:cross: ) and not one sticky spot yet!:ban:

My Vent-matic taps are so friggen awesome. I have absolutely zero complaints. Im just glad they are still selling them. Im gonna buy a few extra gasket kits just in case they ever completely stop making them in the future. Im also gonna but a few extra screw on spouts. You know, just incase............

front6.jpg

Back