Ventmatic faucets growler filler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xtian

Reaction score
I've got some old faucets that i thought were Perlick but now that I look at them and pictures online I believe they are Vent Matic: there's not writing on them. Anybody know if there is a growler filler that fits into the nozzle that I can buy? Anybody own a growler filler that thinks it is worth it or not? I texted with Adventures in HB and they didn't know offhand the OD of their growler fillers so i'm trying to figure this out on my own.

Thx.

I bought a growler filler when I got my kegerator. Never used it once. I've had great luck with chilling a growler in the fridge for a couple of hours, then filling it. Your mileage may vary, but maybe try it first.

What are the odds that I got to thinking about my own ventmatics and wondering if anyone made something so I google it and sure enough someone else on the same day was asking the same question.

I like the fact that the one you found actually screws into the faucet. Most use o-rings. I'm gonna see about picking one up.

I have two of those threaded barbs for my Vent-Matics. One I use for filling bottles and growlers and the other I use to connect my Randall 3.0 to my faucet. This allows me to connect the Randall without having to remove the faucet. It also allows me to shut off the flow to the Randall so I can add ingredients.

Back