Vent-Matic Ultra Flo rebuild o-rings??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oteixeira

Reaction score
All,

I am in need of 6 of the forward sealing o-rings that are at the front of the SS shuttles in the faucet. Mine currently are tapered but I am wondering if there is a regular o-ring (or tapered) one that I can buy, as Vent-Matic has long since been extinct as a company as far as I can see. I think I got mine in 2016ish....

Thanks!

You might try digging into Ultratap/Ultra-tap as it is a licensed Bradford G. Amidzich design highly similar to his original Vent-Matic faucet design. There may be rebuild kits available for that faucet that may work with the originals...

Cheers!

You might try digging into Ultratap/Ultra-tap as it is a licensed Bradford G. Amidzich design highly similar to his original Vent-Matic faucet design. There may be rebuild kits available for that faucet that may work with the originals...

Cheers!

Thanks for the idea, sadly, NO ONE has a rebuild kit outside of a place in Australia. :( Seems the Ultratap is also no longer made as far as I can see. If anyone else has any ideas I am open to them. I might also go to a local plumbing supply store to see if they can help me (desperation move).

If anyone else needs to know Austin Homebrew sells a Type R faucet seal o-ring that replaces the tapered o-ring in an ultraflo. No one in the country sells a rebuild kit, so I just got a handful of these from Austin, hopefully it works out.

Back