• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Various items to trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jtvann

Reaction score
Going through my stuff I've got a bunch of things that I'm not using at all or very much. As of now, I'd like to trade these things for the specific items I'm looking for and not sell just yet.

1- New tilt hydrometer, either green or red
2- jaybird yeast brink with down tube
3-Brew boss hops boss dispenser
4- Brew Jacket immersion heat&chill
5- Mark's 2 keg washer
6- Ss brewtech brew bucket with or without ftss 2

I'm looking for

1:Hot Rod heat stick
2: Grain Mill Motor
3: Weldless sight gauge for hlt/mash run
4: monster mill hopper extension

I can take pictures of anything you're interested in. Everything is in good working condition.

Will keep that in mind.

Not sure what the going rate on them used is. I've used each of them once.

I have a very nice brand new sight glass (I think it’s 16”, i was going to use for my 15 gallon hlt but never got around to building it) I might be interested in a tilt hydrometer, sending you a pm.

Updating items for sale. Price is listed beside items, does not include shipping. I can get shipping quotes as needed.

1- Two original version 1 tilt hydrometers, either green or blue - 50 dollars each
2- jaybird yeast brink with down tube- 50 dollars
3-Brew boss hops boss dispenser - 100 dollard
4- Brew Jacket immersion heat&chill - 200 dollars
5- Mark's 2 keg washer - 50 dollars
6- Ss brewtech brew bucket with or without ftss 2 150/300 dollars

Still willing to trade for monster mill 3 hopper extender or a motor to run a MM3.

Haven't heard any more follow up on the original version tilts. They're still available as of now.

Back