Vacation to Gainesville, FL. What to check out?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedicMang

Reaction score
Hey Floridians (?)! I'm going to be vacationing in Gainesville the first week of August. Throw me some suggestions of what to check out. I am wanting to hit up Cigar City, but other than that, I'm lost.

Also, I am from ohio, so some suggestions of killer beers to look for that I can't get in Ohio would be great. I'm planning on sending beer down to drink there then sending a box of goodies back so suggest away.

If anyone that lives in the area want to grab a pint, hit me up as well. Thanks homies.

Coo. That's one we are planning on. Doing a tour there too. Thanks. Keep em coming.

Leaving on Saturday. What kind of shelf beer should I keep my eye out for? I know I want some Cigar City shtuff. Are there any special release stuff out right now? I want to ship a box home of goodies. Just looking for suggestions of stuff I can't get in Ohio.

Latest posts

Back