Utility Sink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budaboff

Reaction score
Looking for suggestions to secure this sink. The mirror and TV are coming down. I was either thinking frame a cabinet around it or just bolt it into the wall. Thanks
E3C75A9B-F365-4C7C-8FE5-4BADD045C1A1.jpeg

I'd just bolt it to the wall. But that being said, I have a 3 basin sink that once it was all plumbed up, I didn't even attach it to the wall. I probably will in the future but it's solid enough that it isn't going anywhere. It may also help that I have 3 drains hold it in place.

I'd just bolt it to the wall. But that being said, I have a 3 basin sink that once it was all plumbed up, I didn't even attach it to the wall. I probably will in the future but it's solid enough that it isn't going anywhere. It may also help that I have 3 drains hold it in place.
Thanks. Anything heavy on the shelf will tip it over as it stands now.

I would not impinge easy access to the sink/sideboards - in any dimension - lest kettles and the like end up bumping into whatever's in their way.
Just bolt it in place and keep stuff away from it :)

Cheers!

You are missing a set of legs, or the bolt to companion to that sink that would be on the right side.
Eric

Hmm? I've never seen a single-sideboard utility sink of that size with six legs, always just the four on the base sink.
There are likely bolt holes up on the back edge of the unit. No need for anything more...

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back