• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Used Keggles (#3)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madscientistbrewNq

Reaction score
Full disclosure these are used keggles. They have 2 npt fittings each. Per prior owner they were welded using a steel rod. I was not a huge fan on how things looked on the inside so I tried my hand a silver soldering. Of all the welds, one has a slow leak which I purposefully use/used as my HLT. They are not deburred which makes things fun :)

These keggles have two lids but do not come with any ball valves or pickup tubes at this time but may be able to provide 2 cooper pickup tubes if I get my new ones.

I would say they are in fair condition and got a solid year of use from me. Local folks only as I'm not interested in shipping. I'm located in the Harrisburg area. Looking for 100 OBO for all three. I can provide additional pictures on request.

Keggles.jpg

Bump, I should note that I made a paste of bar keepers friend prior to soldering the inside.

At this point, I'm looking for best offer to get them out of the garage.

Last edited:
Back