• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Used Grainfather Connect Controller ($50)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberbrew14

Reaction score
Im selling a used Grainfather connect controller. Works and powers on fine. Full disclosure, the boiler plate power plug fused and I was able to remove with a screwdriver.

Asking $50. Does not include power cord.

Will ship as well.

IMG_1958.JPG
IMG_3421.JPG
IMG_0285.JPG

I’m interested. Are there any issues? I have a v1 controller but have been thinking about upgrading. Do you know if you can just swap out?

No issues other then the plug fuse. Yeah you can swap out. The only thing with the connect is you keep the element on high the entire time.

Common problem with the grainfather. The plug for the heating element gets stuck due to the high amperage/heat. It still works fine and you can deff replace the plug.

Back