• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa Unloading - E-Rig stuff and more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetSounds

Reaction score
These are located in Des Moines. Shipping OK on smaller stuff...
My subscription is expired, and the inbox is full. Text or call (515)231-7389, or email [email protected]

Unsold Inventory as of 10-6 11:00
Brewing:
(2) Thermometers (1/2" MNPT, looks like 3" probe) $8
(0) Corny O-Ring sets: I have enough O-Rings to make about 50 full sets - $2.00 each set, shipping included.
Vendo 56 Square Top Pepsi machine - The compressor has been updated, and it will freeze beer/soda if you ask it to. $300
(0) Stainless Cam Locks - Male Cam Lock to 1/2" MNPT, Female Cam Lock to 1/2" barb, and some Cam Lock Caps - $8/pair, $4/Each
I can't believe I'm doing this, but: My beer line chiller is for sale: How's $75 sound?

Buttons and Switches: $2.00 each
(0) ON-OFF-ON switches
(0) ON-OFF switches
(0) 120v lighted push buttons NO/NC
(16) Black push buttons NO/NC
(1) yellow push button NO/NC
(4) green 24v lamps
(1) red 24v lamp
(1) blue 24v lamp
(1) E-Stops

Automation:
Allen Bradley FlexI/O: (9) 1794-IB16 Input modules, (3) 1794-OB16 Output modules, (3) 1794-AND Device Net modules $50/for the lot
(4) Athena 25TFBB000000 -200 to 600 deg. F PIDS $15 Each

Power Supplies and Distribution:
(4) Sola 24v 2.5a DIN rail power supplies $35 Each
(1) Sola 24v 10a Open frame power supply $45
(1) Puls 24v 1.25a DIN power supply $20
(1) International 24v 2.4a Open frame power supply $25
(1) Massive distribution block $10
(1) Large 3-pole fuse block $4
(2) Medium 3-pole fuse blocks $3 Each
(1) 2-pole fuse block $2
(3) Hubbell HDLBS 30 amp disconnects $25 Each
(34) Small DIN fuse blocks $0.25 Each
(12) Large DIN fuse blocks $0.25 Each
(Lots) Buss JTN60030 DIN fuse holder $0.25 Each
(Lots) DIN terminal blocks $5 for 25

Contactors: $10 Each unless noted
(2) AB 100-C09*10 Series A - 30 Amp, 4-Pole, 120v Coil
(5) AB 100L-A20N*4 Series A - 30 Amp, 4-Pole, 120v Coil
(1) AB 100-A18ND3 Series C - 18 Amp, 4-Pole, 120v Coil
(9) AB 100-A09ND3 Series B - 9 Amp, 4-Pole, 120v Coil
(3) AB 700-F400A1 Series C - 10 Amp, 4-Pole, 120v Coil
(1) AB 100-A12ND3 Series B - 12 Amp, 4-Pole, 120v Coil
(1) Telemecanique - 50 Amp, 3-Pole + 1 aux pole, 24v DC coil
(1) Telemecanique - 25 Amp, 4-Pole, 24v DC Coil
(1) Telemecanique - 50 Amp, 3-Pole + 3 Aux poles, 24v DC Coil
(1) Telemecanique ATS01N230LY (Monster starter) 32 Amp, 3-Pole + remote trigger stop, start, 115v Coil $100

Misc:
(6) Idec LT1A 120v stack lights $30 Each
(Lots) Festo 3/8" push in bulkhead fittings $0.50 Each?

Random:
Also have (3) 120" electric projector screens - 2 DaLite and 1 Draper - Make me an offer (Who wants to build a theater!) $150 Each
Sony VPH1292Q 9" CRT projector $150
Barco 808S 9" CRT Projector $150

Things I won't ship:
(2) stainless restaurant tables - One 3' and one 4' - $25 each
Electrical enclosures - All the ones I've listed here before. (3) 20x20x8 Hoffman, and all the other ones listed at the other link. 14 enclosures in all. Make me an offer and take them home. 1 or all. (1) 20x20 Hoffman dibs to cioffi
SOLD - 1/4 bbl sanke (short) Make me an offer

I know it's limiting with local pickup only, but I don't have the time to ship stuff.
Buy what you need, or make me an offer on the lot and take it all and re-sell it! Hell, maybe I'll buy some of it back when I get back into this again someday..

The inbox is full - Call dibs in the thread, or TEXT ME - Please tell me your screen name in txt if calling dibs...
Text: 515 231 7389
Email: [email protected]

Pictures are here:

Man,that sounds like a deal. I'm in for 50' of silicone hose.
Is that 3/4" OD?

I'd be interested in the hose also pending details like above. I could use some other things but shipping would be necessary. :-(

@WileE65, timmber, cank, evandena
The hose is 1/2" ID thick wall. It's got to be close to 3/4 but I'd have to bust out the caliper. And I lied about the quantity - I dug it out and I have 3 unopened 50' bags, and another 20' loose.
WileE65, timmber, and cank have dibs on the 50's and evandena has dibs on the 20' if you want it, or 50' if one of the other 3 back out.

@cioffi
I texted you pics - Did you get them? You got dibs on 1 enclosure, the 1/4bbl sanke, and any AB stuff you call out

Details on the AB switches:
(8) ON-OFF-ON switches
(5) ON-OFF switches
(4) 120v lighted push buttons NO/NC
(21) Black push buttons NO/NC
(4) green 24v lamps
(1) red 24v lamp
(1) blue 24v lamp

cioffi has dibs on the AB

I'll add more specific detail on the AB inventory tomorrow, and open it up for shipping. It's small enough I can FRB it.

Aaron

Will take a couple on/off/on switches and a couple contactors if they're the right amps/volts. 30a/240v 120v coil? If you wanna ship that is.

The hose is 1/2" ID thick wall. It's got to be close to 3/4 but I'd have to bust out the caliper. And I lied about the quantity - I dug it out and I have 3 unopened 50' bags, and another 20' loose.
WileE65, timmber, and cank have dibs on the 50's and evandena has dibs on the 20' if you want it, or 50' if one of the other 3 back out.

@cioffi
I texted you pics - Did you get them? You got dibs on 1 enclosure, the 1/4bbl sanke, and any AB stuff you call out

(8) ON-OFF-ON switches
(5) ON-OFF switches
(4) green 24v lamps
(1) red 24v lamp
(1) blue 24v lamp

I'll add more specific detail on the AB inventory tomorrow, and open it up for shipping. It's small enough I can FRB it.

Aaron

Sounds good, just shoot me a PM.

Let me know if there's any of the AB stuff left over. Are any of the push buttons maintained?

I can't use my inbox - It's full, and I can't reply...

@WilE65, timmber, cank, evandena - Give me a text or call for paypal information - If you text, let me know your screen name.

@CA_Mouse - How's $35 sound for the CFC?
@dirkomatic - You're on deck for the CFC

@huntb - None of the push buttons are maintained. Sales are noted at the top, but I have to hear from cioffi to know what's left.

@cioffi - Let me know what AB stuff you want so I can update the rest of the dibs! Call me again, or shoot me a txt

Anyone on-deck - I'll let you know when you're up!

By the way, THANKS guys! The response is WAY better than I expected!
What a great community

@cioffi

(8) ON-OFF-ON switches
(5) ON-OFF switches
(4) green 24v lamps
(1) red 24v lamp
(1) blue 24v lamp

Aaron

Aaron,

I didn't get the pics. Here's my email again, just in case: [email protected].

Thanks,
Todd

wont PM if its still full, but...

would love pics or pricing on water filter system only thing i need.

If contactors are 3-phase then I'll opt out. Sorry, hard enough learning all this control stuff just keeping it simple. Adding any complications at this point might just cause my brain to short. But, I still want the on/off/on switch and would take 2 on/off switches. Oh and 3 sets of corny o-rings. Thanks a bundle.

If contactors are 3-phase then I'll opt out. Sorry, hard enough learning all this control stuff just keeping it simple. Adding any complications at this point might just cause my brain to short. But, I still want the on/off/on switch and would take 2 on/off switches. Oh and 3 sets of corny o-rings. Thanks a bundle.

The contactors are designed for 3-phase. The only difference between single phase 240v and 3-phase contactors is that the 3-phase contactors have 1 extra pole. In other words, a single phase contactor has 2 or 3 individual "switches" built in, and 3-phase contactors have 4.
All that matters is the coil voltage used to activate the contactor. These are all either 120v or 240v coils. They will work fine.

I'll put you down for switches and o-rings

In Des Moines too....are you in the IBU? Just finishing up my electric single tier. What parts do have left?

I'm not in IBU - I considered it, but never got around to it. I haven't been active in a while. I was building an electric single tier. Now, when I get back to it, I'm leaning toward an electric 10 gallon BAIB.
We'll have to see...

Everything that is left is noted in the OP

I have updated the OP for the sales so far.

I have also added a bunch of DIN rail stuff:
9 amd through 50 amp Contactors, Contact Blocks, Power Supplies, and Corny O-Ring sets

I can't use my inbox - It's full, and I can't reply...

@CA_Mouse - How's $35 sound for the CFC?

By the way, THANKS guys! The response is WAY better than I expected!
What a great community

Payment sent via PayPal.

And I agree, this has been a great community for bouncing ideas and techniques. Happy to help someone out, even if they are leaving the fold of regular brewers.

Texted yesterday about thermometers. Is this price for one or two? I want dibs on one or two depending on the pricing.

Thanks!

Back