• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Universal Cornelius Keg Poppets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeqmaster

Reaction score
If your kegs are no longer holding pressure and leak out the top of the ball/pin lock post, it is usually due to a worn spring or o-ring. No need to replace the entire post, just replace with these universal poppets!

These are universal meaning they will work on both ball lock or pin lock kegs and both gas and beer ports. They are 304 stainless steel construction with food grade rubber o rings. I am selling the poppets only (spring and top with o-ring) - the ball lock posts are shown in photos for reference.

I am selling 2/$5 or 10/$20. They are usually $4 a piece from the brew store. Local pickup in Oakland, CA or if you want 10 or more, I can ship to you if you cover the cost (about $5).

Thanks!

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

I would take 10 and I would send you cash (US) from Canada if you would ship them to Texas In January where I winter. If that works let's connect.

Yes, that will work. Shoot me a PM with more details and we can go from there. I will package up 10 for you and set aside and can wait until January to ship.

Latest posts

Back