Unibräu or Clawhammer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rik van den berg

https://www.instagram.com/odrbrewing/
Reaction score
I am getting an all-in-one system. I think I’ve narrowed it down to the Unibräu and the Clawhammer.

I have had some contact with the guys from Clawhammer and I’m very impressed with what they have going on and their communication. The unibräu seems nicer overall though. The grain basket alone is pretty bada$$.

Does anyone have any experiences with either of them?

Thanks!

I went with the 10 gallon unibrau and love it! I purchase an extra controller to control both elements so i could fine tune them, but you could just go with an on off switch for one element and would be fine.

I didn't go with clawhammer because for one, I didn't like the grain basket with holes all down the sides.. Water will just run out the sides instead of being forced through the grains..
And other reason was I just didn't feel those guys, they just didn't click with me and I didn't like their videos on youtube..
Anyhow hope this helps!

Back