• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

West Virginia Two Perlick faucet kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerbrain

Reaction score
I'm selling my two Perlick faucet kegerator. I built this a couple of years ago out of a new Danby mini fridge. I believe the faucets are s/s and comes with a s/s drip tray. The door interior has been replaced by a dry-erase board. I also have a fan box that sits in the back that blows up to the tower.

I am located in southern WV (Beckley)

Also, I could deliver to the Charlotte, NC area, as I travel there often.

I suppose I could ship too but that cost would be 100% on the buyer.

I'm not sure how to price this thing so we will start with $400 for just the kegerator. $500 for the kegerator plus 2 Cornelius kegs and a CO2 tank and regulator setup.

2015-02-26 14.18.01.jpg

2015-02-26 14.18.13.jpg

2015-02-26 14.18.20.jpg

2015-02-26 14.18.28.jpg

2015-02-26 14.18.37.jpg

How many corny kegs can you fit with the tank outside? Send me a message, I'm interested pending some questions.

You can fit two kegs in the fridge. Theres a step in the back that the CO2 tank can sit up on.

Latest posts

Back