• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri Two Intertap Stainless Steel Faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrBrewlittle

Reaction score
SOLD!

I recently built a kegerator and bought these faucets for it because they are forward-sealing, all stainless like the Perlicks, but have many more accessories that can be screwed on to the spout. (Ball lock adapter, growler filler, stout spout, etc.) They are excellent faucets. I have simply upgraded to the flow control Intertap faucets because I pour a lot of small tasters (SWMBO-size) and those are better for that.

One faucet has had probably less than half a keg through it and the other is absolutely brand new, just attached to the tower, with nothing having been put through it.

New, these are $33 a piece online. I'm asking $25 shipped each, or $45 shipped if bought together. Will include the black handles for a dollar more, each.

Cheers! Thanks for looking.

Db0MnIVh.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back