Two brew sessions in one day ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjung

Reaction score
How long do you think it would take to do two partial mash brews in one day ?

I was planning on doing one tomorrow, and one Sunday, but family obligations have just ruled out tomorrow...unless I start late in the day.

If you start the second mash during the first boil you should be able to squeeze them into a short time frame. Probably only a couple hours more including clean up. Depends on how fast you are and how comfortable you are with your setup.

Doubtful unless he also has:
:p

Yeah, my "set-up" is a bit more basic: a propane burner, a (brand new) 32 qt. brewpot, large kitchen strainer, and a (also brand new) wort chiller.

I am planning on starting mid-morning tomorrow, and see what happens. I am going to try to get my neighbor, who has a starter kit on the way, to help. Now, I just have to decide on a recipe for my second batch.

i made it through 3 in one day a couple of weeks ago :)

just learn to multi task.... start your next mash as soon as you go into the big pot for your boil, save time :)

Back