Tv Guilty Pleasures.....What are yours?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lmao I don't know how you can do it haha.

I guess it's because I'm FROM there, it's embarrassing.

Don't be embarrassed. I'm not ethnocentric enough to believe that everybody from Jersey is like them. It's just a weird, alcoholic subset of people that just happen to think their lifestyle is "off the hook"

It's very entertaining, if they don't take themselves seriously, then I sure as hell won't! (Hell, I'd act a FOOL for $50k/episode too!)

the sad part is the majority of people from SOUTH jersey are exactly like them....:sigh:

No worries, I think that pretty much everyone from Dallas are huge Strawberry Scented *****eKnuckles. Every state has an anus. Some just stink worse than others.

I am actually a fan of The Jersey shore, I saw it once and have been hooked. When my friends ask me how can I sit down and watch an episode. I give them the answer Wittgeinstein told people when they asked him why he like Otto Weininger.

Not the exact quote but he said something along the lines, “you can basically put a negation sign in front of it all and it makes perfect sense”.

the sad part is the majority of people from SOUTH jersey are exactly like them....:sigh:

So how do you know this? The majority? Just wondering, I am from South Jersey. By the way, that show is from the northern shore part of Jersey not South Jersey. Up there you get a lot of New Yorkers. I can say for sure we don't all act like that especially people from South Jersey.

Back