• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Turn-Key Home Brew Sculpture - 10 Gal More Beer Tippy Dump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vintage63

Reaction score
I am selling my MoreBeer 10 gallon Tippy Dump HERMS because I need to downsize the home brewery. Every piece was purchased new and kept in my garage, covered and out of our harsh San Diego elements. This is a turn-key set-up that can brew up to approx. 11 gallons of wort depending on style and OG.

· Stainless sculpture with three individual burners (propane)

· Stainless camlock ½” quick disconnects purchased from BrewHardware.com at every connection

· Stainless 15-gallon HLT with stainless ball valve and analog thermometer

· Stainless 15-gallon MLT with stainless ball valve, stainless thermowell for temp probe

· Stainless false bottom with pick-up tube

· Stainless 15-gallon BrewBuilt boil kettle with stainless ball valve and whirlpool fitting

· Ranco digital controller w/float switch for precise mash temp control and consistent fly sparging

· 25-foot copper heat exchanger (HERMS) with stainless ½” camlock quick disconnect fittings

· Stainless sparge arm for HERMS recirculation and fly sparging

· Copper counter-flow chiller with camlock quick disconnects

· All ½” silicone tubing to brew right away

I am not able to ship, local pick-up in San Diego

Asking $2,750

Attachments

• IMG_1058.jpg
    IMG_1058.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 184
Back