True TDD-3

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jota21

Reaction score
A buddy of mine picked up a used kegerator, True TDD-3, but we're confused on the temperature settings. I see online in a manual that it says for to put the dial on 4 to achieve approximately 35*, but i'm not entirely sure what the '4' should be pointing towards. Looking very closely, the mounting plate behind the dial has a little notch cut out, but it's on the far side of the dial, against the back wall of the kegerator, so almost impossible to see. I'm wondering if the former owner took it apart for some reason, and put it back on upside down. Hoping someone who owns one of these could advise, or better yet, send a picture of your temp control dial, and beer temps.

Thanks!

The built in 'temp control' on those things tend to lack some precision and there may well be some variation from unit to unit, especially as they get older. Just take a day or three of trying out settings with a thermometer inside it until it stabilizes at your desired temp and put your own mark on the dial.

Back