Trip To CT - Where to get Sip of Sunshine?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not familiar with it. What's the brewery? Lots of good breweries in CT - Two Roads in Stratford, Thomas Hooker and Back East in Bloomfield, Shebeen in Wolcott, Relic in Plainville. There's also Stubborn Beauty, a new micro in Middletown. My favorite is Firefly Hollow in Bristol.

Manchester Wine and Liquor might carry it, they're one of the biggest in the state. Im not sure if Lawson distributes to CT though

Sip of Sunshine is brewed at Two Roads in CT, by Lawson's. That doesn't mean that it's easy to come by though! Stores that come to mind are the Madison Wine Exchange in Madison, The Bottle Stop in both Newtown and Torrington, and Valley Discount Wine and Spirits in Ansonia. These stores owned by the same family and usually get their hands on allocated beers like Sip of Sunshine. Good luck!

Total Wine just had their grand opening this week in Manchester. They advertise a stock of over 2500 beers. Also Worldwide Wine & Spirits in Southington has a huge selection.

Good call on Total Wine. There's one in Norwalk too, just off of 95.

Good luck, I have only found it once and it happened in Meriden as I was walking out of the package store the owner asked if he could help me- I asked for Lawsons and he told me they don't put it on the floor and they don't advertise that they have it, you actually have to ask them for it because they keep it hidden behind the counter.

Sip of Sunshine is brewed at Two Roads in CT, by Lawson's. That doesn't mean that it's easy to come by though! Stores that come to mind are the Madison Wine Exchange in Madison, The Bottle Stop in both Newtown and Torrington, and Valley Discount Wine and Spirits in Ansonia. These stores owned by the same family and usually get their hands on allocated beers like Sip of Sunshine. Good luck!

I had no idea...I moved from CT just as two roads was picking up speed

Good luck, I have only found it once and it happened in Meriden as I was walking out of the package store the owner asked if he could help me- I asked for Lawsons and he told me they don't put it on the floor and they don't advertise that they have it, you actually have to ask them for it because they keep it hidden behind the counter.

They did that at my local beverage center with KBS and Stone Enjoy By. Luckily I'm getting to know the guys who work there

Since you are coming up from NJ you will be coming up 95 I would assume. A couple places that might have it that are somewhat on your route...

New Haven/Woodbridge Line: Amity Wine and Spirit. In fact their head beer guy there is one of the Brewmasters at OEC, and trust me... He knows his stuff.

Stratford: Two Roads... Call the brewery... They might be able to at least give you an inside line on where they are shipping it to.

Norwalk: Total Wine: Call them first... Its a big store and you can easily get... emmmm.... distracted. Yeah lets call it that.

Latest posts

Back