Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homebrew Trade with m00ps..can't wait to try em.
100_2558.jpg

Did i miss the memo that im sending you some? Lol ill do it. Finally found some near my neck of the woods

Lol, no. I trade with a guy in Austin that runs a beer podcast. He owes me some beer for a Bruery haul I hooked up.

Pretty stoked to finally try it. Hoping for Pils as well.

Just received this from emr25.

I sent him some ZD and a couple Hopslams, and he sends me a wide tasting of beers available in Georgia! Amazing guy! I'm gonna have to make up for this one! Just wow! Some unbelievable stuff!

20160213_103330.jpg

I was worried when I saw posts that all the Wegmans had it on the floor around 11 yesterday. Figured it would be gone before I got home, but I lucked out. Still hunting though.

My shop doesn't get their delivery until tomorrow, he knows I've been asking for this one so he will hopefully keep two four packs for me.

seriously... can you just show off your cellar? now? :ban:

Here are the new additions, minus the 12x Cantillons I shipped home to myself:
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1455737651.319382.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1455737663.019026.jpg

A handful of these won't last the weekend and a few are getting shipped out.

What cellar?

He has an iron liver and a constant hangover.

Damn, I thought that was just never-ending allergies!

I dont know how you do it. I'll love to get a fraction of what you pull in.

This one hurt the cellar a little bit, took a big chunk of big stouts to land a lot of these (Double Barrel Huna, Derivation 3, 2x Double Barrel Mexican Cake, Rum BA Café Americano, DB Jesus, Vietnamese Speedway, 2015 BC Rare, Cycle &+, Huna, 2x Darkness, a bunch of BCBS, HF Art, and some others). Trying to go more lambic focused on the cellar these days.

I was able to grab 3x St Lam, 3x LPG, 6x Kriek, 4x Rose de Gambrinus 375ml, and the Grand Cru Bruoschella magnum at Cantillon though, so those were relatively cheap.

This one hurt the cellar a little bit, took a big chunk of big stouts to land a lot of these (Double Barrel Huna, Derivation 3, 2x Double Barrel Mexican Cake, Rum BA Café Americano, DB Jesus, Vietnamese Speedway, 2015 BC Rare, Cycle &+, Huna, 2x Darkness, a bunch of BCBS, HF Art, and some others). Trying to go more lambic focused on the cellar these days.

I was able to grab 3x St Lam, 3x LPG, 6x Kriek, 4x Rose de Gambrinus 375ml, and the Grand Cru Bruoschella magnum at Cantillon though, so those were relatively cheap.

Guess I get so little of the "special" beers I cant trade for some lambics I love to try. Nice Haul

Back