Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy a case, get a refund. Drain pour of needed.

I got three bottles. So far, the one that I opened was not good. That's a bad sign for the second one since i got it from the same place and it's the same batch number, likely from the same case. A little anxious to try the coffee stout, it's been so good in previous years, it'll be a big let down if it's bad.

Oh. Yea. Apparently they had too much regular so they decided to spice it up with some BW.
View attachment 335885

Fair warning:

Some of those barlywine batches sent out of state are infected. Confirmed by Goose. They are issuing refunds for certain line #'s is what I'm hearing. You can contact Goose on their website for more info...

Edit: It appears this is already being discussed in the posts above, and that it's also in Illinois too. Damn...

Alright. Well that sucks. You want some more? Lol

Haha! Sure thing. ;)
I opened one already and it wasn't bad. No gushing and no funkiness, maybe a tiny bit off. So it was at least still enjoyable. But, I won't be hanging on to the second one for long. Will probably drink it fairly soon. Hopefully it will be just as good as the other bottle.

dLc0PBg.jpg

Good lineup for game day I think.

zc

And you contact them through the website, correct?

1 (800) Goose Me. Took about 10 minutes. They asked me for the codes off of one Barleywine and one of the coffees, if I had tried either one, and my thoughts about them, where I purchased them and how much I paid.

Yes, for science, i'll drink 2 at the same time..if I have to! :rockin:

Thanks for the itrader! I keep failing at my attempts..

There's a minimum number of characters required. I forget the exact error it gives you if you don't hit them, but it's not as clear as "hey you didn't type in enough characters". It's more like "invalid input" or something along those lines.

Back