Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smacked!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400793886.564406.jpg

Nice hookup from brewbien. Thanks man. Can't wait to drink all this hoppy goodness ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400797901.204532.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1400797915.203106.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1400797926.788663.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

This is half of the stuff that I shipped myself from my Austin / San Antonio trip.. My girlfriend loved my daily liquor store / bottle shop stops :)

1400802594753.jpg

1400802603542.jpg

1400802613661.jpg

1400802623756.jpg

1400802640506.jpg

Nice! I'm jealous of the Nocturn. I wish I lived closer than 3.5 hrs from JK.

It was great on draft.. Also, this guy in line brought his 90 year old neighbor to be a bottle Mule. The poor guy was standing in the corner with his cane and kept complaining. When the guy was up in line he pointed in the corner and said "two bottles for him too"... That's a good neighbor right there.

It gets released today(Mexican Cake) with a case limit. Been trying to find someone who is going to the release to get me a couple bottles but no luck yet

I have 2 sixres of Westbrook along with 2 Mexican cakes headed my way, hopefully he can get his hands on the cake. Cannot wait to try both.

I am still stoked about the package I received yesterday, I guess the first big package you receive is exciting.

It gets released today(Mexican Cake) with a case limit. Been trying to find someone who is going to the release to get me a couple bottles but no luck yet

Me too.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f245/iso-mexican-cake-will-released-friday-5-23-a-475941/ :(

May get one out of that trade but I even have a guy in Charleston today but he is working 12 hours and probably won't get there for me. I would have gladly ran down there instead of going on the 7th which is what I planned but I cannot today.

It is insane that Westbrook doesn't distribute to NC. I mean, they're right there! Then again seekabrew says Westbrook isn't in NY and well, we know that not to be the case.

I feel you on the distribution thing, Alabama gets so much more than we do and I live 10 minutes form the state line. It's all good because I can shoot over to Birmingham and pick up a lot of goodness.

Funny. The Westbrook was the first Gose I tried and so I thought I really liked Goses. Apparently I just like that Gose.

It's about the only GI stuff that I've seen cheaper here than elsewhere. Any Bourbon County stuff seems to be half the cost everywhere else outside of Illinois...

Latest posts

Back