Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who would want 12 of those?

I would. I go through Gandhi like agua.

I went through a growler of Gandhi from a freshly-tapped keg at NEBCO in 5-6 hours just a few weeks ago. Liquid crack, my friend.

I went through a growler of Gandhi from a freshly-tapped keg at NEBCO in 5-6 hours just a few weeks ago. Liquid crack, my friend.

this is documented, i can attest to this haha

Does anybody know why my beer is tuning black on top I brewed a few times this batch came out weird it has been a steady 65 degrees in a spare bedroom It's a pilsner and looks like a Black and Tan

infrenchy777 said:
Does anybody know why my beer is tuning black on top I brewed a few times this batch came out weird it has been a steady 65 degrees in a spare bedroom It's a pilsner and looks like a Black and Tan

Did you poop in it? :)

Remmy said:

Wow that's it? I thought it would have been within the hour! Whenever I get HF I can't stop drinking it until its gone.

it seemed a lot faster to me, probably 2 hours

:D

The best part was that I wasn't super-buzzed. I remember wanting to drink more beer that evening as I was sitting on the couch saying to myself, "WTF, why aren't I smashed?"

:off:

Nick does this seem right the heady glass is only about $6 online how much do they go for at the brewery? Doesn't seem unreasonable to me.

http://store.alchemistbeer.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=52

alchemist heady glass.jpg

bigmike99 said:
Got that same glass from the brewery. Think it was around $6. So much for having something different.

They sell 4 glasses. Like that was ever a real though in your mind. Though they used to have the can looking glasses and I haven't seen those anymore!

Listen, if any of you guys that I've traded with in the past want more NEBCO stuff, PM me. You got dibs. I'd be glad to send more.

Cheers, fellas.

You got it, buddy. If you ever need more Gandhi, you know who to call. Even if you want 12 of 'em.

TheMan is looking for 12 gandhi bots.....and 12 heady too. That guy kniws how to return a favor too. Maybe hit em up. I'm sure he'll make it worth your while.

Leubega said:
Just popped up on my doorstep from Cody6173. Cant wait to add the Love Buzz to my anchorage vertical. The Southern Pecan looks awesome too!

Lazy Magnolia Timber Beast is pretty damn impressive, I love that beer.

image-1026986944.jpg

image-357978463.jpg

image-2763087159.jpg

image-527193822.jpg

Part of the haul from Austin tx, brought home a 4 or 6 pack of each beer respectfully. Minus the bitches brew

Latest posts

Back