• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Trade 5 gallon Corny for 3 gallon Corny Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bhernandez

Reaction score
Have a 5 gallon keg (pin-lock) in good condition that I wish to trade for a 3 gallon keg. Not really willing to ship anything so looking for people in the Orlando area.

Thanks

Bhernandez said:
Have a 5 gallon keg (pin-lock) in good condition that I wish to trade for a 3 gallon keg. Not really willing to ship anything so looking for people in the Orlando area.

Thanks

Don't have anything to trade, are you willing to sale?

With the way prices are for 3 gallon kegs! You may have to offer 2 5 gallon kegs to get a trade. Just an idea.

D_Nyholm said:
With the way prices are for 3 gallon kegs! You may have to offer 2 5 gallon kegs to get a trade. Just an idea.

At least. I can always find cornys for $50 but if I shop around I can find them for $35. I have never seen a 3-gal keg for less than $80.

I have two but would only take three ball lock 5 gallons for one of them. As others have said, 3 gallons aren't easy to come buy. I am close to you though (Tampa) if you are interested.

At least. I can always find cornys for $50 but if I shop around I can find them for $35. I have never seen a 3-gal keg for less than $80.

I've gotten them for $20 off craigslist (twice), but that's rare. And I felt like I was robbing those people.

They definitely are more expensive I just thought there may be someone out there trying to expand from a smaller set up. I'm sure they would be more reasonable if they sold them used online. Until then, I figured - Heck I'll give it a shot.

Latest posts

Back