• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade : (2) 5g Cornys for (1) 3g Corny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayabusa

Reaction score
I have (2) 5 gallon ball lock corny's that I will trade for (1) 3 gallon corny keg.

Guys.

I will not pay your shipping costs, you handle those and I will handle my end.

I will not pay your gas. Because you live in eastern washington is not my problem even though you "really really really want them"

I will not accept any trades other than a 3-gallon corny keg. No wonka tickets of any kind are wanted, if they were I would have listed "wonka ticket wanted"

I will not meet you half way, even if you "really really REALLY want them"

Guys.

I will not pay your shipping costs, you handle those and I will handle my end.

I will not pay your gas. Because you live in eastern washington is not my problem even though you "really really really want them"

I will not accept any trades other than a 3-gallon corny keg. No wonka tickets of any kind are wanted, if they were I would have listed "wonka ticket wanted"

I will not meet you half way, even if you "really really REALLY want them"

Ok, then, I'll take that as a "no". :D

Seriously, Houston or San Antonio is doable, but I found on another thread where you're located and it's too far for me. I was hoping you were closer to Corpus. Ah, well- it was worth asking about! I don't need the third 3 gallon keg anymore, but I really don't want to sell it. A swap would have been just the ticket.

The only thing I will trade for, other than the 3gal Corny is a one-legged Mexican midget with a speech impediment.

Yes, making these clarifications are necessary since apparently people think I may not really want a 3gal corny and what I REALLY want some wonderfully shiny object at their disposal.

You got a midget to trade you may PM me, call me or throw up the Bat signal. If not, i'm still holding out for a 3gal corny.

hair color is of no significance as he or she will be wearing a JBWelded sombrero hat on their head of which will be used for serving guacamole and chips to my guests 24x7, and while not serving guests it will act as my spittoon. a midget is perfect spitting height.

where shall i send the kegs to?

Ok, I sent the male brunet one his way to Texas. He's hopping to the bus station as we make this transaction. Stuff the kegs in your CD drive and e-mail them to me, so no shipping costs are needed. I also have a one-legged, redhead Canadian midget (female) if she is of any interest to you. She doesn't exactly have a speech impediment, but she does pronounce certain words like a Canadian.

In all seriousness, I do not have a 3 gallon keg, and I'm keeping the midgets. Sorry for wasting your time.

That's only gonna fly if there are 3 gallon kegs inside your pinlocks. Or I suppose if there are midgets inside them that might work too otherwise good luck!!!!

I'm in the process of making some 2.5 gallon kegs. They have all new ball lock tank connects and O rings. If interested let me know

Filling one of my cornies with 2 gallons for concrete and sending it your way. Wait, shipping might kill that for me.... How about a couple of Hess trucks....?

some people take life to serious ;)

lighten up dude, be a little friendly and make this forum a better place. we get it, you want a 3 gal corny but the internet is full of jokers and this place has plenty.

lighten up dude, be a little friendly and make this forum a better place. we get it, you want a 3 gal corny but the internet is full of jokers and this place has plenty.

no

I don't think he minds the ballbusting in the thread, it's the people PMing him with all types of stupid crap. That being said....

PM'd

I don't think he minds the ballbusting in the thread, it's the people PMing him with all types of stupid crap. That being said....

PM'd

you are correct sir. I should have saved them and posted them... next time.

Latest posts

Back