TopDraw type corny lids

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewskey

Reaction score
I'm looking for corny lids with a ball lock post and 1/4" barb for attaching a floating dip tube. All I can find are these that include the floating dip tubes. I already have the dip tubes, just need lids. Does anyone carry just the lids? Thanks!

You could just replace your existing liquid tube with a gas tube, and then attach the floater to that. Or just cut the liquid tube...unless your floaters came with replacement ones already?

I've seen the part you linked before and was puzzled as to why you would want to purchase?

I've seen the part you linked before and was puzzled as to why you would want to purchase?
My hands are kind of big and it's a real challenge for me to get them into the keg and attach the tubing onto those little dip tubes. Just looking for something easier to deal with.

My hands are kind of big and it's a real challenge for me to get them into the keg and attach the tubing onto those little dip tubes. Just looking for something easier to deal with.

Ahh..that makes total sense. Getting those damn things on are kind of a PITA. Most of what I searched/found were either what you linked to, or carbonation setups with tubing and a oxygenation stone, so same problem really I guess. Did find below..but I'm not sure how you feel about ordering from sites like that.

https://usa.banggood.com/Stainless-...me-Brew-Ball-Lock-KEG-LID-Beer-p-1171872.html

Back