Toolbox recommendations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maestro_wu

Reaction score
Hi all,

I would like to organize all of my brewing supplies (corn sugar, next brew ingredients, etc.) & small equipment (thermometer, airlocks, racking cane) into some kind of toolbox.

Does anyone have any favorite toolbox they can recommend for such a purpose? I've tried searching, but all I get are ideas on how to put an entire pump assembly into a toolbox.

Thanks!

I got a rubber maid bin that will fit the longer tools. Like the siphon. I also have a smaller bin inside that can hold the more delicate items like thermometer and hydrometer. The large Rubbermaid bin doubles as a sanitizing station during brewing. I can lay everything in it and totally coat everything with the sanitizer until I need it.

I use something like this on a shelf in my closet to hold keg tools, thermometors, magnets and the small such
s0034548_sc7

I also use this for my Grains....Top draw all specialty grains bagged out and bottom is lined with a garbage bag and filled with 2-row with a plastic dog food/grain scoop. (on mine top 2 draws are 1)

RUB9A5700BLA_1_1.JPG

I got a rubber maid bin that will fit the longer tools. Like the siphon. I also have a smaller bin inside that can hold the more delicate items like thermometer and hydrometer. The large Rubbermaid bin doubles as a sanitizing station during brewing. I can lay everything in it and totally coat everything with the sanitizer until I need it.

Hey that sounds like a pretty good system! I'll go by ace and see what I can find like that. Thanks!

Hello! I had the same problem with storing all my supplies. So now I am in the process of making my husband build me shelves in my pantry to fit everything. Can't wait until its finished!

I have an old,large printer stand that I use to not only store everything in, But also keep my FV's,bottling bucket,& bottle tree/vinator on top of. Room to ferment on it & blow off jugs too. See pic in my pictures. There's a couple shots of it in there.

Back