too much beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superjunior: Does the concept of "friends" escape you?

Like in "having a few "friends" over for a beer (or two)?

Really, you need to share the goodness of the grain. Nice stash!

Superjunior: Does the concept of "friends" escape you?

Like in "having a few "friends" over for a beer (or two)?

Really, you need to share the goodness of the grain. Nice stash!

yes my freind. thing is, most of my brew buddies have an equal amount of stash. we agreed to quit brewing for a couple weeks so we can at least have some bottles for the next round. my "normal" freinds on the other hand, are stuck on their store bought junk. one of my buddies even comes over to help brew but won't touch anything but his moosehead. told him I'd figure a way to make moosehead, was thinking about putting a few beers out in the sun for a while :D

My problem is that I brew about 5 times a month and only drink around a bottle a day. So I got too much beer. So much so that I sometimes have to dump some to make room. Yeah, I know. Terrible.

i hope you dump it down people's throats. otherwise, we need to call an exorcist

not to mention the sewer rats and creatures will get beer muscles and then take over the earth.

Back